Thursday, October 14, 2010

Colour Vision


Sometimes I wonder about colors.
Why blue, the soft color of the sky and the crystal of water,
is also the feeling of being sad..
and why yellow, bright, warm, exciting is the color of having no courage..
why red, bursting, bloody, is also passion and heat..
and black, opaque, dark, mysterious and sensual....
and why you are a rainbow,
a complex rainbow with colors all blended and shining...
you the one,
that makes me smile like a child discovering and in awe of a rainbow
I am not beautiful like you..
I am jaded like green,
yet white like innocence.
All that I know and all that I see and feel
is enmeshed and tangled within you
and I don't know what to do with it
or how to stop it long enough
to hold it in my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment